Page 13 of 41 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 410

Thread: Summer Dreaming

  1. #121
    amusicalguy
    Guest amusicalguy's Avatar

    Post

    ahhh...shucks NYJ thanks for them thar hugs and kisses [img]wink.gif[/img] I'll be there awaitin' on ya at 8:30 PM in the party room!! [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] on!!! Don't blow out the candles on your [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] until I get there...<marquee><font color="red">HAPPY BIRTHDAY NYJ</font></marquee>

  2. #122
    SCHEMESofNEON
    Guest SCHEMESofNEON's Avatar

    Post

    Hope am not to late ..
    BEST WISHES on your BIRTHDAY NYJ!!!!!!

    my 2-4's
    To Bad on Your Birthday- Joan Jett
    Happy Birthday - Alterd States
    added bonus -Oh Woe Is Me- Joan Jett ( which is what you'll be sayin' AFTER the party )
    ENJOY your day
    [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

  3. #123
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Happy NewYorkJettster Day [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] I wuz gonna send ya a real expensive [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] But... But.... I... Ummmm... the Post Office wuz already closed, yea thats it... they wuz closed, Sorry NYJ [img]redface.gif[/img]

    <marquee>Thinking of ya !!!</marquee><font color="red">Roger & Julie... Skipper says "Arff"</font>

  4. #124
    Inactive Member Lancelot's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    456
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Birthdays often come and go
    but special people are hard to know
    You make a big difference
    and fill us with bliss
    so in your direction
    Lancelot throw's you a kiss [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] !

    Happy [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] Birthday Jettster [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]


    Birthday 2 fer:

    "Happy Happy Birthday Baby" - Dolly Parton

    "Happy Birthday" - Marilyn Monroe version

  5. #125
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Happy B-day NYJ 21 for ever [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #126
    Inactive Member ERIC M HANSEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 26th, 2004
    Posts
    146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] Two-Fer Tuesday...........................

    Is This Love..................WHITESNAKE

    Sweet Child O' Mine......GUNS. N. ROSES

    And A big message board kiss to c/c..Love Eric xo


    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  7. #127
    amusicalguy
    Guest amusicalguy's Avatar

    Post

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR NYJ...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...AND MANY MORE!!!! [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] Now don't open your present until tonight when you are alone...hehehe Why can't they get an icon of regular lips? You know, ones without lipstick?? I mean, I don't wear lipstick...hey, yeah there was that ONE time...but I won't go into that story now... Maybe we can have a "special" chaturday session tonight (Tuesday) in honor of NYJ's birthday??? Anyway, I hope your day is filled with fun, frolic and lots of great tunes NYJ!! Hugs and kisses!

  8. #128
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    Oh my GAWD~ I can barely move. I feel like I'm moving slow motion here. Coffee I need [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img]

    Sorry amusical guy, I got home rather late for the chat.

    Thanks Roger, Julie hit him, beat him, whip him for me.
    [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Lancelot darling thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to say Happy Birthday [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

    Charlie 21 and holding babyyyyy [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

    Schemes you were right about that last statement you made.

    Oh Woe is meeeeeeeeeee, Oh Woe is meeeeeeeee.

    Have a great day, and if anyone is looking for me I'll be on the couch with a cold wet cloth across my face.

    NewYorkJettster~

    <font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ August 04, 2004 07:09 AM: Message edited by: NewYorkJettster ]</font>

  9. #129
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Happy Humpday! (the first one in august)
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
    gus

  10. #130
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Happy Birthday to Neil Armstrong! [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]
    BTW, it's Thirsty Thursday again!
    Can you believe it?
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Gus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic